Guest Designers

Followers

Wednesday, April 06, 2016

Please welcome our newest DT member

Please give our talented new DT member a warm welcome...


Hi, my name is Clemencia. I am a mother of two girls, a wife, a Cosmetologist and a part time Preschool Teacher (for now). My dream is to work from home any way possible doing what I love :) 
My passions are scrapbooking, drawing, art journaling, mixed media, reading, writing and blogging, crochet, knitting, embroidery, you get the idea... working with my hands.
I love to learn, discover new ways of doing things :) and share everything I learn and know through my blog:

6 comments:

Jenna ♥ said...

Welcome Clemencia!!!

Veronica Regazzi - Le Idee di Penelope said...

welcome lady!!
I'm sure that you feel at home in CYP Dt group!
xoxo
Veronica

Julieanne..aka pinkjools said...

Welcome Clemencia....Joolsx

Rina Meza said...

Welcome Clemencia! -Rina

Patricia Alvarez said...

Welcome!!!

alifefullofpassion said...

Thank you ladies, I feel so loved :)